There are 11 cosy rooms in the Villa (1-7 beds in each) which can provide accommodation for up to 36 people. Each room is equipped with:
Reception desk open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Check in time - 2:00 p.m.
Check out time - 11:00 a.m.
Choose " BOOK ONLINE" to check the current prices and availability of rooms for the selected dates. We have prepared various payment conditions especially for you. Children under 3 years (if sleeping in parents' bed) FREE STAY. During winter and summer holidays, and also during New Year's Eve we invite all children to spend time playing games.
1.Hotel night starts at 14:00 and expires at 11:00 on the next day. If you wish to extend your stay, please report it to the Reception till 9.00 on the day of check-outs. We will try to meet this request as far as possible. If there is no reservation for this room on the day of your departure, you can extend your stay until 14.00 at the latest.
2. If the guest does not specify the length of stay when booking the room, it is assumed that the room was booked for one night.
3. Pension Willa Jordanówka provides services in accordance with its standard (three-star guesthouse). In case of any inconveniences concerning the quality of services, please report that to the managers as soon as possible. That will allow us to react immediately.
4. The lights-out period is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please do not play billiards after 10 p.m.
5. People visiting our guests are requested to leave the hotel rooms before 22:00.
6. Breakfast is served in the dining room from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. In the case of a small number of guests, you may be asked to arrange an individual time of breakfast, which will be served in the form of a breakfast set, not in buffet form as usual.
7. Dinner is served from 15:00 - 17:00. Orders for dinner should be placed with the staff at breakfast, or no later than 11:00.
8. An electric water heater is available 24 hours a day in the dining room.
9. During the winter, please do not walk around the guest house in ski boots, please put them on downstairs at the ski room.
10. You can deposit your valuables staff in the safes provided in each room. Instructions for using the safe are available at the reception.
11. Pension Willa Jordanówka is responsible for loss of or damage to the Guest's property only to the extent specified in the provisions of Article 846-849 of the Civil Code.
12. The liability of Pension Willa Jordanówka is limited if the Guest does not deposit valuables in the safe available in the room.
13. Willa Jordanówka is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest.
14. The guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the pension, caused by the guest or his/her visitors.
15. The guest should inform the pension staff of any damage as soon as possible.
16. Every time the guest leaves the room should check if the door is locked.
17. The hotel guest may not provide the room to third parties.
18. For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons, kettles and other devices that do not belong to the room equipment, except for a shaver and a hair dryer in hotel rooms.
19. Smoking is prohibited in the entire building, including smoking of electronic cigarettes. Guests may be charged a fee of PLN 250 for not respecting the smoking prohibition.
20. The behaviour of guests and persons using the services of the pension must not disturb other people. The pension may refuse further services to a person who violated this rule.
21. In case of repeated disruptive behavior of the guest, the pension may notify the police.